Wednesday, May 7, 2014

What takes precedence over crafting?

So in my very first post I talked about the fact that crafting always takes the cake in my priorities, so my kids immediately wanted to make a big fat liar out of me and all of them got sick--which always comes first! Parenthood really does humble you, doesn't it? We've got one ear infection, one sore throat and one GI bug! It is the full house of children's common illnesses. I win! And to help really take the cake, Little Man finally slept through the night while the other two were up sick. I am thankful though that he let me focus on the bigger two. 

This week among orders for crayon rolls, blankets, organizing the Blanket Drive and our household illnesses, I have two fun and exciting projects I am working on. The first is Mother's Day gifts for my mom, mother in law, sister and sisters in law and the second is a gift for a sweet little friend whose 1st birthday party is this weekend! I have a fun idea for her gift and I am hoping to make a tutorial for it as I go. It will be a little rag bunny with its own swaddling blanket! 

Now to go feed the littles. Stay good and keep krafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment